Maintenance of ice skates
Extend the life of your ice skates by following these simple steps.
1. Wipe off the blade with a dry cloth, in order to avoid deposits and rust on the blade.
2. Remove the inner sole from the skate and let it dry seperately.
3. Let the ice skates dry at normal room temperature. Do not use heater or blowdryer etc.
1. Store the ice skates without skate guards.
2. Lubricate the blades with a thin film of acid free oil if you plan to storage them for a longer time.
Sharpening of Ice skates