From Ground Control comes the Big Frame. It has been developed along with team riders and design staff with a focus on street attributes but with bigger wheels. Thanks to a heavy redesign of the popular Featherlight frame the size is kept at a ground-hugging level still but allows for 72mm wheels.
Lowered sidewall and H-block provide great protection from excessive wheel bite on grinds. The frame comes complete with GC Sickle Axles and aluminium spacers for an effortless, smooth and fast roll.
- 260mm spacing between 1st and 4th axle
- 114mm spacing between 2nd and 3rd axle
- 54mm sidewall height / 63mm tall at the lowest point of the h-block
- Lowered sidewalls and h-block provide protection from excessive wheel bite on grinds
- Bare Frame Weighs 9.4 oz
- GC Sickle Axles / Aluminium Frame Spacers / UFS Mounting bolts
- FLT3 composite
Note: UFS coupling mount height is 2mm (5/64”) max. You might have to grind down the pins of certain soul frames.