SkatePro supports skaters with sponsorships. Are you looking for a sponsor?
There are various requirements for obtaining a sponsorship. But meeting those requirements may not help, if the brand or SkatePro is not looking for a new rider. Check our team here.
Requirements for new team riders:
- Talent - You can do more tricks than most skaters in the park and you do them with style.
- Been skating for at least a year - It takes time to build up skills.
- Respected in your area - You are in contact with other skaters in your area and region, and they respect you.
- Actively skating - You are out skating as often as you can, you also skate other things than your local park.
- Good skate conduct - You respect other skaters and you are having fun while skating with others that might be new to the sport.
- Love your sport - You love to try new tricks / evolve and you know what's happening around the world in your sport.
Applying for a Sponsorship
Often it is not necessary to ask for sponsorships, if you got what it takes, we will find you. Remember that only a few people get sponsored.
Material you need to send if you are applying for a sponsorship:
- Name, address, city and age.
- A profile picture of yourself.
- Short Youtube edit showing your skills, style and stability of skating on different spots.
- A description of the above requirements.
If you think you got what it takes please send your email to our team manager Daniel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skate to create :-)