The Element Section skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It should be your choice if you enjoy doing flips and tricks. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Small wheels with a diameter of 50 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 98A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 100kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.5" and 7.75"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.