The Ninebot Mini Pro makes hoverboard riding fun and accessible for all adults. Thanks to the innovative Leansteer foot control and over 200 micro adjustments per second this Ninebot segway will keep you balanced and on the board no matter what level you are at.
It's primarily controlled by the foot control pad, which gently curves to the shape of your inner thigh. By simply leaning in the direction you want to go, the Ninebot Mini Pro reacts and takes you there. The foot control is height adjustable, to suit different sized riders. The Ninebot Mini Pro is developed to fit adults and is therefore not suitable for children.
The Ninebot Mini Pro comes with an app for smartphones (for both Android and IOS), which lets you control many different features such as light colour, check battery status and even a remote feature. It also helps you get started by activating the Mini and gives you ride advise for beginners. The remote control lets you control the Mini Pro without you being on it. It also works as an alarm for your Mini Pro. Lock the segboard in your app and an alarm will go off if anyone tries to move it.
The Ninebot Mini Pro has 15 different safety functions. From anti-theft and fall-protection to electronics monitoring - all to make you feel safe when riding the Mini Pro.
The materials are all chosen for their lightweight properties and also for their structural strength and durability. Materials include magnesium, titanium, carbon, and aluminium.
- Motor: 2 x 400 watt nominal (max 2 x 800 watt)
- Compatible with both Android and IOS smart phones
- Max. speed: 18km/h (11.2mph)
- Approximate range: 30km (18.6 miles)
- Max climbing angle: 15°
- Min user weight: 40kg (88lbs)
- Max user weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- User height interval: 130cm - 200cm (4.2 - 6 feet)
- Approximate charging time: 4 hours
- Weight: 12.8kg (28lbs)
- Measurements: L:262mm x W:546mm x H:611 - 866mm
- The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.
- Since the Ninebot Mini Pro is an electric vehicle we advise users to use it only in dry conditions and not on sandy or overly dusty surfaces.
- For our UK customers, we regret to inform that the Ninebot Mini Pro does not come with a UK plug for the charger. Therefore, an adapter plug is required.
- You must use the app in order to activate the product.