From same brand
The Epic wetsuits from the O'Neill lineup incorporates a lot of the same technologies as their high-end suits but at a more affordable level. This full suit has been made to provide men with full body protection from the elements, particularly the sun, where the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends the level of protection provided by an Epic wetsuit.
- Backzip with Blackout
- A backside entry system incorporating the O'Neill Blackout zipper providing easy in-/out of the suit whilst still being watertight when zipped up.
- Fluidflex Firewall
- Measurably warmer, lighter and windproof exterior with a water wicking interior thermal jersey layer.
- GBS Seams
- The GBS Seams are blind stitched and triple glued which yields a watertight seam with increased durability.
- Ultraflex Neoprene
- This Neoprene type has a stretch-factor of 150%, a durable outer skin that resists Velcro pulls and snags.
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- This flexible design feature provides absolute freedom of movements by utilising a minimal seem placement for maximal comfort.
- Double Super Seal Neck
- A warming dual-layer construction that features a smooth 3600 skin interior lining. Fully adjustable, watertight and ensuring a secure lockdown.
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Keep your keys close at hand with the key pocket. Hook it into the loop for extra security.
- Krypto Knee Padz
- An abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene material panel that is ergonomically shaped for added comfort and durability.
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- A plasma sealed finish applied to the wrist and/or ankle areas which ensure that the wetsuit stays in place.
- U.P.F. 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for its effectiveness against UV rays. Both in and out of the water.
Find products compatible with O'Neill Epic 5mm Back Zip Wetsuit:
|I got the 4xl Epic and fits great!!! O’Neill does not sell the 4xl in the U.S., so I had to order it overseas. The service from Skatepro was amazing!!! I got my wetsuit in 4 DAYS all the way From Europe to Pennsylvania USA!!! I am not receiving packages within the USA as quick as I did from Skakepro. I read a bunch of reviews that other customers orders were taking weeks to receive due to the global shipping problems. So I did some research and apparently UPS has their own customs team in Germany to expedite packages (or something like that). I then paid the extra $19 and got my wetsuit in time to surf the northwest Atlantic this winter!!! I hope my experience will help other international customers with their purchasing decisions.|
|Steve M. (Coopersburg)|