The men's Reactor II wetsuit brings performance-driven engineering to this superb value-for-money wetsuit. This back-zipped spring suit offers a great mix of stretch in the material, durability and delivers in spades when it comes to the wearing comfort.
- Flatlock stitching
- Overlapping panels and stitch-through method that results in strong and flexible seems. A slight drawback is the water penetration that comes from this. Therefore, we recommend using this primarily in summer or warm weather conditions.
- Ultraflex Neoprene
- This Neoprene type has a stretch-factor of 150%, a durable outer skin that resists Velcro pulls and snags.
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- This flexible design feature provides absolute freedom of movements by utilising a minimal seem placement for maximal comfort.
- Double Super Seal Neck
- A warming dual-layer construction that features a smooth 360° skin interior lining. Fully adjustable, watertight and ensuring a secure lockdown.
- A back-entry system providing easy in-/out of the wetsuit whilst still being watertight when zipped up.