From same brand
These ceramic bearings is a special edition of the esteemed and durable Bones Reds bearings. The bearings are lighter and stronger due to the ceramic balls, which extends the life of the bearing. The ceramic balls do not rust, and it will typically crush any sand that comes into contact with the bearing.
You should still avoid sand and water as it always will shorten bearing life significantly, especially if you do not clean the bed afterwards. In addition, you should be aware that the metal ring around the bearing of course still rust.
Here is what they write on the bearing:
- Features grade 5, silicon nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for Greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream ™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated ™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant Provider the best performance and durability possible.
|So fast I busted my ass first time standing on the board.|
|Rourke Tailfeathes (Cardston)|