The Roces X35 110 freeskates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are looking for agile and maneuverable skates for slalom and urban freeskating, these skates could be for you. On these Roces freeskates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Roces X35 110 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Liners that are ventilated, shock absorbing and anatomically shaped.
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
The TIF (The Invisible Frame) frame is what's new and it sure does look very nice. The optical illusion makes the whole setup look frameless.