The Roces X35 110 inline skates are made with high-end features to provide great performances. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. These Roces inline skates come equipped with a quality hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Roces inline skates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A making it easy for you to reach high speed and to maintain it for longer time
- It is possible to upgrade the skates to 110mm wheels if you are looking for more speed - beware that 125 mm is the largest wheel size allowed for speed skating competitions
- Anatomically shaped liner follows the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
- Shock absorbing liner reduces the effects of impacts
- Ventilated liner adds comfort for your feet due to enhanced air-circulation
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package, for those of you who need that little bit of extra braking power
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The TIF (The Invisible Frame) frame is what's new and it sure does look very nice. The optical illusion makes the whole setup look frameless.