The Aloiki skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It should be your choice if you enjoy making different street tricks and flips. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to do a multitude of tricks in both urban environments and skateparks. Basically, double kick-tails are a must for all riders that perform tricks on both ends of the board. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Strong 7-ply hard rock maple deck provides this setup with pop and longevity
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- These boards are equipped with different wheel sizes, ranging from 50 mm to 52 mm, depending on which size you choose
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 70kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.87" and 8"
- The deck width of 7.87 or 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.