The Rocker+ edition comes with an improved fork with reduced clearance for much easier foot jams. The frame has been tweaked with an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
This Rocker Mini BMX comes in a special Freecoaster version, which makes it to roll backwards whilst keeping the pedals in the same position.
The Rocker3 has been under the knife for a solid 1 kg reduction in weight compared to the Rocker 2. The most serious Rocker Mini BMX to date and also the most durable. Built for higher speed and bigger tricks. Rocker 3 features a drive sprocket with 9 teeth and a 28 teeth front sprocket.
The tall gearing allows for high speeds and thus much higher airs. With higher airs comes higher impacts. Hence the upgraded 3-piece crank which takes far more abuse. A short back end makes spinning a whole lot easier and the addition of the street pro tyres will give you more confidence to throw bigger tricks. Comes with precision sealed wheel bearings for lower rolling resistance.
- Weight reduced hi tensile steel frame
- Taper fork & bar
- Top load stem
- Thread less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- 28/9 gearing
- 9T semi sealed driver
- Precision sealed cartridge bearings
- 3 piece forged steel cranks
- Fat padded seat
- Steel 3 piece wheels with patented Rocker rear wheel hub and 9t driver
- Pneumatic rubber 10" soft compound chunky tyres
- Chrome/coloured KMC chain
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedalling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.