The Bahia series from O'Neill is a dedicated effort towards providing modern athletes with a chic and stylish choice of colour and pattern on their protective gear for water-sports. This range of high-performance suits is aimed at providing a high level of protection from the elements for the performance-driven female athletes.
This is the Back Zip L/S spring suit that will be a great companion for high-intensity water-sports in relatively warm climate. And the long sleeves will keep your arms safe from the sun as well.
- Ultraflex Neoprene
- This Neoprene type has a stretch-factor of 150%, a durable outer skin that resists Velcro pulls and snags.
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- This flexible design feature provides absolute freedom of movements by utilising a minimal seem placement for maximal comfort.
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- A plasma sealed finish applied to the wrist and/or ankle areas which ensure that the wetsuit stays in place.
- Double Super Seal Neck
- A warming dual-layer construction that features a smooth 3600 skin interior lining. Fully adjustable, watertight and ensuring a secure lock down.
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Keep your keys close at hand with the key pocket. Hook it in to the loop for extra security.
- Small = 6
- Medium = 8
- Large = 10
- XLarge = 12