The WM1 goggles from Anon are purpose-built for avid skiing or snowboarding woman who expects the best from her equipment. Loaded with tech that helps you to hassle-free day on the mountain.
These WM1 goggles come with a MFI Facemask which snaps to the goggles like a charm, thanks to the magnetic click system.
With the Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology, Anon has used 14 rare earth magnets in order to supply you with a very fast and precise lens change. Extra lens sold separately.
Like their M2 series, these goggles are also Over-The-Glass compatible so you can wear them with your regular glasses and still enjoy the snow. Furthermore, the guys from Anon have been working together with Zeiss Optics in order to provide supreme contrast enhancement and defined terrain recognition.
In the package, you get a pair of goggles, an MFI Facemask, a compression moulded hard-case and a microfiber bag for storage and for cleaning your WM1 goggles.
The Sonar Red lens that comes with this package is rated at 14% VLT which makes them usable in partly cloudy and sunny days. They offer protection for the eyes whilst reducing eye fatigue.
- Frame Height: 91mm
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology
- Anon Spherical Lens Technology
- Lens Technology Featuring Zeiss
- MFI® Technology Patent Pending
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Women’s-Specific Design
- MFI® Facemask
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- No-Slip Silicone Strap
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Nylon Compression Moulded Goggle Case
- Microfiber Goggle Bag