The MIG is the pioneer of full-face protection that Anon has developed. The MIG goggles are MFI compatible and will snap onto an MFI facemask like a charm, thanks to the magnetic click system.
Like their M2 series, these goggles are also Over-The-Glass compatible so you can wear them with your regular glasses and still enjoy the snow. Furthermore, the guys from Anon have been working together with Zeiss Optics in order to provide supreme contrast enhancement and defined terrain recognition.
In the package, you get a pair of goggles and a microfiber bag for storage and for cleaning your MIG goggles.
The Black Frame with the Sonar Silver lens by Zeiss is a perfect companion for bright sunny days with a VLT rating of 6%.
- Frame Height: 90mm
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- MFI® Technology Patent Pending
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Snap-Back Lens Strap
- Anon Spherical Lens Technology
- Lens Technology Featuring Zeiss
- No-Slip Silicone Strap
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Microfiber Goggle Bag