The Dunmore Jacket seams at first glance to be a straight up heavy duty work jacket. But on close inspection you will see that it is in fact jammed with tech that will help you stay warm and comfy through a full day of mountain madness.
It is a single shell jacket that merges flannel, insulator and hoodie all in one. Featuring an exterior chest pocket with media access and a secure sleeve to protect your phone or media player.
It has ThermoLite insulation that is made from 40% recycled materials and it is also bluesign approved. The bluesign is an achievement only reached by having a strong focus on environmentally responsible production from beginning to end.
To help keep your body at the optimal temperature at all times during a full day of skiing Burton has added their Living Liner. The living liner works with your body and actively changes structure in order to either keep the warmth inside the jacket, for chair lift riding for instance or to push the heat away when your body is working at its most active level.
The jacket-to-pant interface lets you join the Dunmore to a pair of ski pants which in effect leaves you with a combination that will keep snow from getting inside.
- bluesign® Approved Product
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (40G Body and Sleeves)
- Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Updated Cuff with Snowproof Gusset
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour™ Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve