Rollersafe classic complete roller skis are made with a built in wireless electronic hydraulic wheel rim brake system. The complete classic roller skis are premounted with Rottefella bindings that fits only NNN or Prolink classic boots.
The frame is made of aluminium and the wheels are standard type 2 wheels.
The roller ski batteries has a charging time of 7 hours and are rechargeable with an estimated 50 hours of use and 5 days of standby time.
The trigger battery (CR 2032) lifetime is approximately 1 year.
For the roller ski it self we suggest max user weight to 130kg
Bindings: Rottefella recommend for the bindings max user weight of 95kg
Notice: Always check battery level and roller ski and wireless system before rolling.
- The Rollersafe Classic Complete Roller skis features:
- 1 set RS Classic roller skis with RS Advanced Brake Technology
- 1 set pre mounted Rottefella Xcelerator NNN bindings (Size adjustable)
- 1 set RS Remotes adaptable to Swix Triac (1.0 and 2.0) or Swix Triac gribs mounted on other brand roller ski poles with 16mm diameter width on the top of the pole
- RS Safety App (Android/IOS) and firmware updates (Adjust brake force for your preference, monitor battery status, access to user manuals)
- 1 RS Travel Case (hard cover)
- 1 RS Service package, incl. 4 extra wheels and extra set of brake pads
- 10W USB Charger(Output: 240V, 50/60Hz)
- Two extra wheels
For more information on cleaning roller ski see this video