From Witt by Livall comes the BH51 series of Smart Helmets. At the introduction around the trade fairs, it has already harvested many awards for the clever design and superb functionality and design.
This is the BH51T helmet which is the basic version of the two available types. Sporting a retro look with some unique high-tech features, like for instance the rear-mounted LED lights that are automated. A light sensor measures the light-level of your surroundings and then activates the lights if needed.
This version also comes with a remote that you can carry in your hand or mount directly on to your scooter bar or bike handlebar. This will allow you to activate the turn-indicators. Push the button to indicate a right turn, and the blinkers on the back will blink 9 times in a beautifully flowing direction towards the right side of the LED strip, whereafter it will shut off automatically.
The fit is easy to personalise with the adjustable chin-strap and dial-adjuster at the nape of the neck. Microfiber clad padding on the inside makes the helmet very comfortable to wear. This is further enhanced by the 12 venting holes in the helmet.
App-connectivity with both Android and Apple products enables you to code up a contact-person who will get alerted should you fall and have an accident.
- Electrical Parameter: DC 5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/600mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 2hrs
- Battery Endurance: 10hrs (Default lights)
- Charging Equipment Included: Magnetic USB-cord
- Radio Frequency (Bluetooth) : BT4.1 2.402GHz~2.480GHz Max. 6mW
- Bluetooth Range: Max. 10m if not blocked
- Electrical Insulation Class: IPX4
- Light visibility range: 270°
- AS/NZS 2063