Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply only when purchasing outside of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, or Sweden.
- ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO PRINTING ERRORS, STOCK ERRORS, AND PRICE CHANGES. You will always be informed by e-mail if this is the case.
- If you purchase from an address within the European Union, the following applies: All prices are including Danish VAT, which is 25%. If you have an address outside the EU (e.g. Switzerland), you do not pay Danish VAT on goods purchased from SkatePro. You must however pay VAT and customs duties in accordance with the applicable regulations for your country. Contact your local customs and tax authorities for more details. All before-prices are indicative list prices, competitors' prices or SkatePro’s own before prices.
- If you've created an account, you can log in and view the content and order status for all previous orders. If you have not created an account, the agreement will be available on the order confirmation you received via email.
- Only persons of legal age can order at SkatePro, unless there is consent of a parent or guardian.
- When choosing invoice payment (only in designated countries), the invoice will be sent by e-mail from Klarna when the order is shipped from SkatePro. SkatePro refers to Klarna’s payment terms in relation to any payment arrears.
Right of returns (right of withdrawal)
SHOULD YOU REGRET YOUR PURCHASE; ANY PRODUCT CAN BE RETURNED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVED IT. IF YOU USE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, YOU HAVE TO RETURN THE PURCHASE IN THE SAME CONDITION AND QUANTITY AS WHEN YOU RECEIVED IT. THIS MEANS THAT THE PRODUCT SHOULD APPEAR UNUSED AND IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL LAPSES IF YOU USE THE PURCHASE IN A WAY WHERE IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THE USE OF IT REDUCES THE SALES VALUE SIGNIFICANTLY.
PURCHASES CAN BE RETURNED AS FOLLOWS:
- REFUSE TO ACCEPT AT DELIVERY
- RETURN YOUR ORDER
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ATTACH YOUR ORDER NUMBER WHEN YOU RETURN AN ITEM. YOU CAN DO THIS BY PRINTING THE RETURN FORM FROM OUR WEBSITE, FILLING IT OUT AND ADDING IT TO THE PARCEL WITH YOUR RETURN ITEMS. IF YOU USE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, YOU MUST PAY YOURSELF FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING OF THE PURCHASE.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED THE PURCHASE AND VERIFIED THAT IT MEETS THE CONDITIONS FOR WITHDRAWAL, THE PURCHASE PRICE WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU, BASICALLY BY THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD AS FOR THE PURCHASE.
WE DO NOT OFFER RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- SERVICES AND GOODS TO BE MANUFACTURED OR ADAPTED TO THE CONSUMER'S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS WHERE THE PRODUCTION OR ADAPTATION PROCESS HAS BEGUN. BUT THIS ONLY APPLIES WHEN YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY GIVEN CONSENT TO SKATEPRO TO START THIS PROCESS BEFORE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL EXPIRES.
- RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING ENTERTAINMENT OR SPORTING EVENTS, WHEN IT SHOWS IN THE AGREEMENT ON WHICH DAY OR WITHIN WHICH CERTAIN PERIOD THE SERVICE IS TO BE PERFORMED.
According to the Danish Act of Sale of Goods you have a warranty for 24 months on all products. This warranty means that you, the customer can complain about the deficiencies of the product which has been present at delivery. It is however a prerequisite that these deficits are not caused by your incorrect use of the purchase or other injurious behaviour that has led to shortages. The warranty means that you either get it repaired or replaced, a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation and SkatePro’s assessment. This implies of course, that the claim is justified.
You must claim within a reasonable time after you have found the defect. Claims within two months are always considered as being timely.
When you return your purchase, please print the return form from our website, fill it out and add it to the return parcel. Return of warranty claims, where the shipping is covered by SkatePro can only happen with prior agreement.
Suspect of fraud
At any form of abuse or suspected abuse SkatePro reserves the right to cancel order and remove the abuser's account at SkatePro. Next to this the abuse will be reported to the local police.
All purchases on this webpage are done in English. You can always find information about earlier orders by logging into your account (top of our website). Your shopping cart is saved, if you register at our site, and is sent to you per e-mail, if a purchase is interrupted.
The return address in Denmark is: