Powerslide size chart & sizing guide
Powerslide are bit small in size. It's recommended that you choose one size bigger than your normal shoe size. However, we always recommend that you use foot length shown in the size conversion chart.
Powerslide fits narrow/normal feet.
Conversion chart - Find your size
|EU size||UK Men||US Men|
How to measure your foot length
Place your foot against a wall and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your toes.
Manufacturers do not always use the same sizes for shoes. We therefore recommend that you use your foot length to find your correct size. The international standard for foot length is known as Mondopoint and indicates the size of the foot in millimetres (mm).
- Powerslide Hardcore Evo 2.0 80 Freeskates
- Powerslide Metallic Black 110 Trinity Inline Skates
- Powerslide Nordic Grave Digger Trinity 200 Off-Road Skates
- Powerslide One Freezer Mens Ice Skates
- Powerslide One Lancer II Mens Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell 125 Trinity Flamingo Rollerblades
- Powerslide Swell Black City 125 Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Black Road 125 Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Lite 100 Trinity Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity 100 Moon Grey Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity 100 Multicolor Flair Inline skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity 100 Royal Blue Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity 110 Ultra White Inline skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Dark Lava Boot Only
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Moon Grey Boot Only
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Voltage Blue Boot Only
- Powerslide Tau Carbon 90 Trinity Freeskates