Here are a few tips you should read before using your segboard.
- First of all, start gently when you are going to learn how to ride on the segboard.
- Do not charge your segboard when you are not able to observe the board, like for example overnight.
- Do not charge your board immediately after you have used it. Let your segway board cool down for one hour before charging.
- Pay attention to where you place your board to charge - make sure to charge it away from flammable things.
- Use safety gear when driving on your segboard - always wear a helmet, knee, elbow and wrist protection.
- Never use your segway board in traffic. The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.
How to Re-Calibrate Your Segboard
Have you experienced that your segboard is out of sync and does not move correctly back and forth?
A solution could be to re-calibrate your segboard - watch how to in our quick video guide: