The FR Day from Evoc is a techy combination of backpack and back protector with the possibility to use it for hydration as well. This daypack is perfect for all-day skiing.
It provides plenty of options for carrying your necessities in bespoke areas. Ski/Snowboard straps, goggle pocket, phone pocket with soft lining, and furthermore, you get an emergency whistle attached to the sternum strap.
The Liteshield back protector mounted to this pack merges impact protection, low weight, high flexibility, and a material that will be immune to temperature changes. The shield is made from a clever layering method with a breathable comfort layer against your back, followed by soft dampening layers, adaptive PU foam, and a segmented EPS-core. The Liteshield carries two approvals, both the CE EN1621-2 and the TÜV SÜD EU 89/686/EWG cat. 2.
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with emergency plan
- Attachment system for snowboard, skis (diagonal), snowshoes
- Webbing loops (multifunctional)
- Hip belt pocket
- Compatible with a hydration system up to 3 l (insulated drinking tube channel)
- Available in 3 sizes S, M/L, XL according to torso length
- Materials: N210/D Ripstop PU coated, N840/D PU coated, Air
- Capacity: S: 14L, M/L: 16, XL: 18L
- Weight (M/L): 1140 gramme
- Size (M/L): W: 10.6''(27cm) x 22.047''(56cm) x 4"(10cm)
Please note: That this backpack comes without the Evoc Hydration Bladder (sold separately)