The Rocker+ edition is a mini BMX bike that comes with an improved fork with reduced clearance for much easier foot jams. The frame has been tweeked with an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
This Rocker Mini BMX comes in a special Freecoaster version, which makes it to roll backwards whilst keeping the pedals in the same position.
The Irok - miniature BMX is built with a smaller scale Lightweight Hi tensile steel frame and fat padded seat for added comfort. The 28/9 gearing makes it easier to control and do technical tricks.
Recommended from 4 years.
- 12 mm Axle
- Fat padded saddel
- 10" x 28" threadless bar
- Plastic BMX pedals
- One-piece steel cranks
- 28/9 gearing
- Sealed bearings
- 3-piece wheels with patented Rocker rear-wheel hub in steel.
- 10" Street Pro Style Tyres
- KMC chain
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- It's very important that you tighten the bolts and that you cross-tighten them at least 4 times afterwards.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedalling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.