Beginner and intermediate all-mountain skis with junior specific bindings
Head did design these skis so they are easy to turn and handle when plowing.
Head Supershape Team Junior skis
- With bindings with a higher DIN range (7.5) than its little sibling (4.5) these skis are great for juniors
- The skis are made so that even the flex is soft there is good edge grip
- To ensure good stable and steady glide these skis come with the Head E Base construction
- Suitable for 90% on-piste and 10% off-piste.
- Binding: SX 7.5 GW (GripWalk) bindings
Notice: When purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If you want us to mount and adjust the bindings please type in the information at Checkout.