This complete pro scooter setup is ready for any oversized ICS-10 bar and clamp to be matched up with it. It features deck, brake, fork, compression-system, wheels, axles and bearings all mounted and ready to go.
It's been a long time coming and a personal dream for the founders of Ethic to come up with a standard that can match the trend in the scooter industry to go bigger on both tricks and parts.
With setups getting taller, wider and longer there has been one area that has been overlooked throughout the process - the bearings and axles are still sized for smaller setups.
This is where Ethic has found a great improvement point. Switching the wheels to 30mm in width and matching them to 12mm axles and 6001 bearings. This combination makes this scooter setup both a lot stronger and also more durable.
This scooter kit comes completely mounted and ready to roll once mounted to your choice of oversized bar and clamp.
- Since this a highly technical advanced stunt scooter component, you need to have a certain skill level to ride it properly. For you to utilise all its wonderful features you must be a trained rider with a level of at least intermediate. If you are not trained at all you can actually end up damaging your parts and see them breaking prematurely due to incorrect use.
- Since this setup runs unique axles, spacers, wheels, and bearings - you can only match it to specific Ethic spare parts. Make sure to check the axle diameter - 12mm - and wheel width - 30mm.
- It has welded cover plates in front and back to avoid debris etc. falling into the scooter deck, these plates have no effect on the performance neither the durability if cracked or destroyed. These can crack easily.
- Ethic Iconoclast deck
- Ethic Iconoclast deck spacers
- Ethic Nemesis ICS-10 fork
- Ethic 6001 bearings
- Ethic Calypso 125mm wheels
- Ethic Pegless 12mm fork axle
- Ethic Pegless 12mm deck axle
- Ethic ICS-10 compression kit
- Ethic New Standard Nylon Brake