No matter if you skate the best skate spots in the world or just the hometown street, one deserves a long-lasting shoe that can keep up. These Marana Kids skate shoes are geared with the innovative STI Evolution Foam™ midsole which is a super comfortable sole that provides good cushioning and makes the skater shoes highly durable and lightweight.
The flex grooves on the rubber outsole make them flexible and thus more comfortable to use as skate shoes. With the rubber toe cap the skate shoes become super hard to wear through. This has been backed up by the professional skateboarder Ryan Sheckler who has called them the longest lasting skate shoes that he has ever skated.
- STI EVOLUTION® FOAM midsole
- Pro Foam 1 Polyurethane insole
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with flex grooves for flexibility
- Beefy car tyre inspired tread designed to last
- Wide elastic tongue straps
- Fused on, injected rubber toe cap
- Padded tongue and collar
- Hidden lace loops